The Shirk Report – Volume 544
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Did you miss me?
– Using technology to avoid work
– This lady quietly cross-stitching on a plane
– This caption
– Weatherman explaining the 10 seasons of Wisconsin
– This turtle getting in its morning stretch
– Nothing more attractive than a sense of humour
– Nailed it
– When the tables turn
– He’s the greatest claw player of all time!
– With age comes wisdom
– and responsibility
– Here’s a random class photo from Santa college
– And a candid street photo of Jonah Hill looking badass (until you spot the drink)
– This bridesmaid is having the time of her life
– The game within the game
– This made my day
– Until next week
– Why the Periodic Table of Elements Is More Important Than Ever
– What it was like to fly the baddest airplane the world has ever known
– The Commuting Principle That Shaped Urban History
– Constructing the Most Spectacular Restaurant in the World
– The Spotlight Effect: How to Stop Feeling Self-Conscious
– The 25 Most Important Characters of the Past 25 Years
– How Geography and Gender Stack the Deck For (or Against) You
– Can We Slow Down Time in the Age of TikTok?
– ‘Waffle House Index’ is a real thing during disasters. How does the restaurant chain do it?
– xkcd’s Randall Munroe on How to Mail a Package (From Space)
5 VIDEOS + tenacious
CALL YOUR PARENTS THIS WEEKEND