The Shirk Report – Volume 585
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Have a seat
– I know who I’m calling when my AC conks out
– Can we talk about masks real quick?
– Moving on
– Teleport me here please
– Water droplet macro lens
– Drifting with magnets
– My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined
– There are two kinds of people that leave things behind walls: this kind | that kind
– That’s one way to fix a dent!
– The mother of all cactus
– They said it couldn’t be done
– The most majestic creature in all the land
– Oh hai Mark
– And finally
– Until next week
– Input some items in your liquor cabinet and see what cocktails you can make!
– Exploring The Last Supper
– The Birdsong That Took Over North America
– A Twitter Thread About Carl Reiner, His Biggest Fan And Beef Stroganoff
– Mystery surrounds the “completely unprecedented” deaths of hundreds of elephants in Botswana
– What I Saw When I Came Eye to Eye with a Whale
– Is the Five-Day Office Week Over?
– The Science of Toppling a Statue
– Behind Bars, but Still Posting on TikTok
– You Want a Confederate Monument? My Body Is a Confederate Monument
BE LIKE BATMAN THIS WEEKEND