The Shirk Report – Volume 586
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Best use of panorama mode yet
– The cruellest remote control vehicle I’ve ever seen
– Aww look at those adorable little murder paws
– The greatest last bite in snack history
– Someone help this man
– A guide to lateness
– This street performer turns you into an action hero
– How to carve a ball inside another ball
– Protestors in Hong Kong moving their barricade for an ambulance
– New workout partner
– New trend alert!
– Oh Abby!
– Instructions unclear
– When you car thinks a person is a pylon
– Can you spot the cougar in this photo? | Too late
– The worst!
– The best
– This UPS worker loves all the dogs he meets on his route
– Until next week
– The violent attack that turned a man into a maths genius
– I’ve Seen a Future Without Cars, and It’s Amazing
– How Friends Become Closer
– Regardless Of What You Think, ‘Irregardless’ Is A Word
– Linkin Park T-Shirts Are All the Rage in China
– ‘New Stuff’ from Gary Larson
– Gladiator 2: The strangest sequel never made?
– A Warning from the Chickens of the World
– Artists and Writers Warn of an ‘Intolerant Climate.’ Reaction Is Swift. | The Letter in Question
– Black Death, COVID, and Why We Keep Telling the Myth of a Renaissance Golden Age and Bad Middle Ages
HERE’S TO AN EARLY START TO THE WEEKEND