The Friday Shirk Report – December 31, 2010 | Volume 90
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- I wish Carlos was my mailman. He is clearly awesome
- This will make you cringe
- Ahhh friends. Always there to help
- The Jedi Olympics
- Shakeweight realization in 3…2…
- The truth about money
- Whoever plows this road deserves a bonus
- A history of Daft Punk’s Helmets
- Curious little bugger
- Pixar you cheeky monkey
- Sad Girl iz a Sexi MaMi
- Another useful Venn Diagram
- Putin owning some kids in Tic-Tac-Toe
- This looks awesome and is quite pic worthy. I fear for his hand’s sanitation though…
- Possibly the most informative Yahoo! Answers, answer ever
- Banksy wishes you a Merry Christmas
- Do you know about 241543903?
- That’s how I Roll
- Crazy collection of Scooters from Japan
- The World’s 18 Strangest Airports
- Polar Bears get the better of spy cams. Amazing video footage!
- Gallery of Counterfeiting Factories
- Levitation Series by Franck Bohbot
- Did you know the original website for Space Jam is still up and running in all it’s 1996 glory?!
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Light
- Great Read: The Big (Military) Taboo
- Why Schoolbuses have no seatbelts
- Bill Simmons’ Top 100 Sports Quotes of the Year (thx for sharing @LBSpounds)
HERE’S TO A GLORIOUS 2011! STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!