The Friday Shirk Report – December 31, 2010 | Volume 90
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– I wish Carlos was my mailman. He is clearly awesome
– This will make you cringe
– Ahhh friends. Always there to help
– The Jedi Olympics
– Shakeweight realization in 3…2…
– The truth about money
– Whoever plows this road deserves a bonus
- A history of Daft Punk’s Helmets
– Curious little bugger
– Pixar you cheeky monkey
– Sad Girl iz a Sexi MaMi
– Another useful Venn Diagram
– Putin owning some kids in Tic-Tac-Toe
– This looks awesome and is quite pic worthy. I fear for his hand’s sanitation though…
– Possibly the most informative Yahoo! Answers, answer ever
– Banksy wishes you a Merry Christmas
– Do you know about 241543903?
– That’s how I Roll
– Crazy collection of Scooters from Japan
– The World’s 18 Strangest Airports
– Polar Bears get the better of spy cams. Amazing video footage!
– Gallery of Counterfeiting Factories
– Levitation Series by Franck Bohbot
– Did you know the original website for Space Jam is still up and running in all it’s 1996 glory?!
– 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Light
– Great Read: The Big (Military) Taboo
– Why Schoolbuses have no seatbelts
– Bill Simmons’ Top 100 Sports Quotes of the Year (thx for sharing @LBSpounds)
HERE’S TO A GLORIOUS 2011! STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!