If there Was a Crappy Design Hall of Fame these Would be the First Inductees
At the reddit community of /r/CrappyDesign you will find all text in Comic Sans, heavy hits of turquoise, and gradients galore.
Boasting 720,000 members, the community provides a daily reminder that crappy design is everywhere, from products to advertising. Below you will find 15 designs so crappy, well just see for yourself.
15. This Rotating Billboard
14. The Audio Clip in this Textbook
13. The Maze on this Kids Menu
12. Hard Hats, Because Safety Comes First
11. You Are Not Our Trollies
10. Do Not Season the Birds
9. Over There
8. Handed Out as Part of
Safe Sex Campaign on Campus (Donut = Do Not…)
7. Cookie Comes with Free Gluten?
6. Oh No Baby! What Is You Doin???
5. This Got Me Down Dog
3. This Important Safety Message
2. The Buttons on this Elevator
1. This Bathroom Door Lock