The Friday Shirk Report – October 22, 2010 | Volume 80
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Just a backflip on a BMW bike… wait what?
– One of the worst displays of journalism I’ve seen. Maybe, just perhaps, it’s possible the camera belongs to the guy behind her???
– Seriously Jeopardy? That’s the category name?
– Oh look! It’s ringside UFC Hottie Logan…. Oh my god look at that pinky finger
– Ouch. that’s cold
– Damn Kohl! That’s even colder
– If you put your thumb over Paul Simon and epic mustache will appear
– Crazy photographs of a floating ash island in the South Pacific. Madness!
– The latest section at Barnes & Noble. Seriously
– Philosoraptor has proven himself time and time again on these reports. Next week he’s getting a post dedicated to him
– Pinching the Earth
– Another classic Internet topic
– Check out the detail in this painting
– You know those heartwarming emails your mom always sends you?
– Meanwhile in Germany. Beer is awesomer
– Best Lake Sign ever
– Do you look forward to the future and try to find the good and fun parts of it?
– This horse
is was on a ball
– The Big Picture does a photojournal on marijuana
– Young & Stupid: Fascinating recount of an Internet Millionaire making and subsequently spending $2.2 million before the age of 22
– Incredible compilation of the most ridiculous edited-for-TV movie lines
– Your time is up, publishers. Book piracy is about to arrive on a massive scale
– Cyclist Friend Explains Necessity Of $35 Socks [Onion]
– 5 Things you won’t believe aren’t in the Bible
– Brilliant gallery of close-up macro photographs of insects and spiders. Unbelievable detail
– Awesome compilation of 47 Photographic Rorschach (Ink Blot) Tests
– 5 Reasons The Future Will Be Ruled By B.S. [Cracked]
– All Natural: Why Breasts Are the Key to the Future of Regenerative Medicine [Wired]
Throw the ring into the fire Mr. Frodo!
The ultimate weapon?
Meanwhile in New Zealand, the pinnacle of human achievement is reached…
I wanna hang out with this guy
Parachuting into the Big House, no biggie!
DO SOME DEEP THINKING THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!