The Shirk Report – Volume 231
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
- Things in reverse are just better | Exhibit B | Exhibit C
- A photo of bats… rotated 180 degrees
- Take a bow
- Voting in Australia
- So you want socks huh?
- Baby don’t care
- Is this your cat?
- He called his bluff
- Voted Rockford, Illinois’ #1 Mexican Restaurant
- My favourite place in the UK | More info
- Taking hula hooping to the next level
- The only way to eat goldfish crackers | Also accetapble
- Blunt Advertising
- He thought there would be salmon
- Best parking spot ever
- An unfortunately placed screen graphic
- IT WAS ME
- Helium foam printing is cool
- How to make your own low-profile tires
- How chicken wire is made
- Heroes with a sense of humour
- Erecting 1 WTC
- This nursery needs to calm down
- So this guy has been showing up in random places… here too… obligatory gif
- Good Guy Refrigerator | Great Guy Pizza Store! | Good Boy
- This Insect Has The Only Mechanical Gears Ever Found in Nature
- The Unique Genius of Hong Kong’s Public Transportation System
- 18 obsolete words, which never should have gone out of style (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
- The Science of Snobbery
- Voyager 1 is officially the first human-made spacecraft to leave our solar system
- Quora Asks: Is getting rich worth it?
- Vladimir Putin Does an Op-Ed for the New York Times: A Plea for Caution From Russia | A response from The Atlantic
- The Geeks on the Front Lines
- Space Farming: The Final Frontier
Bear With Me, the Weekend is Here!