The Friday Shirk Report – September 17, 2010 | Volume 75
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Watermelon facial now in available in gif. Endless awesome
– Putting a monster crocodile’s size into perspective
– Unfortunately for Officer Johnson, this was his five seconds of fame
– Meanwhile in Russia…
– This is the Greatest Thrill of All Time. ALL TIME!!! |||| Meh
– Then and Now
– Run Forest!
– Damnit! Get out of my head sultry man voice
– The Ladies of MIT are smarter than you
– Subtle marketing can be quite effective
– Lovers in a dangerous time
– You know the drill. Hide your kids. Hide your wife
– There is no emoticon for what I’m feeling right now. Oh wait yes there is… :O
– Yearbook photobomb
– First baseman FTW!
– Kinda rooting for the tiger to snag that bottom rung (thx for sharing Tmac!)
– The truth about firemen is…
– KKK Toothpaste
– Wow thanks
– You’ve been warned
– 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You
– 8 Historic Symbols that Mean the Opposite of What You Think (thx for sharing Paul!)
– Opulent WTF of the week: World’s Most Expensive Penthouse Sells for $308 Million in Monaco
– 13 of the most bizarre lakes in the world
– A Photoshop ethics issue at Egypt’s largest newspaper
– “It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it” – George Carlin
– “Have your cake and eat it too”. An excellent rant from my friend Mr. McPhee
– Weekly does of low brow: 15 Hilarious Bikini Photobombs
– Great story: It was the kind of call police can dread most. A male subject, described as “suspicious” and “wearing a camouflage outfit,” was trying to break into an east-side home…
– Who knew penguins had legs like ours? I always thought they were stubs
Thx for sharing Mr. Morton!
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS THIS WEEKEND! OR NOT…
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!