The Shirk Report – Volume 250
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Friday! Let’s begin with a question
– People that did not see ‘that’ coming: This guy | that guy | this guy | that guy | her
– This. Feels. Amazing.
– The most impressive human wave I have ever seen
– How to annoy your dad: Step 1 – get a dog | Step 2 – get a laser pointer
– Match being lit at 4000 fps
– Fresh take on the ‘wall ride’
– Female reporter compares her hand to NBA player Giannis Antetokounmpo
– Whatever Putin said. That kid will never forget it.
– Industrial pancake flipping
– The Three Musketeers
– The Norwegian curling team’s uniforms
– The people who make music festivals awesome
– Short track speed skater Sjinkie Knegt with a moving display of sportsmanship
– Smmmmmmokin’ Exhibit A | Exhibit B | Exhibit C | Exhibit D
– Lost in translation at a Chinese zoo
– This terrarium accessory is pretty sweet
– In Ottawa, Canada, people are leaving scarves around the city
– “I’ve created a monster”
– Well played swimming pool prankster. Well played
– Apparently Finland has awesome passports | Honorable mention: Slovenia
– This acting deserves an Academy Award
– And now a word from Macho Man Randy Savage (rip)
– 2014 Gates Annual Letter: Myths About Foreign Aid
– A Rare Connection: My Photo Shoot with John Schneider
– The Biggest Misconception About Birds
– How a Math Genius Hacked OkCupid to Find True Love
– Life as a Nonviolent Psychopath
– For the Love of Money (thx for sharing Gilchrist!)
– A timeline of the far future
– Maybe the Most Orwellian Text Message a Government’s Ever Sent
– Facebook Hilariously Debunks Princeton Study Saying It Will Lose 80% Of Users
– Sad YouTube: The Lost Treasures Of The Internet’s Greatest Cesspool
5 VIDEOS + my Mayor… Rob Ford
EVERYTHING’S BETTER WITH FRIENDS!