The Shirk Report – Volume 251
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s begin with some flamingoes
– This girl’s knee looks like Kanye | The Internet responds accordingly
– The extra hangtime at the end is sweet
– Do it for the dinosaurs
– Watch out for quick
– “Dammmmmmmmn my nails lookin’ good today!”
– This note deserves a star
– Genuine surprise
– Ford Harrison | Ford Rob
– Pythagorean theorem (a^2 + b^2 = c^2) visualized
– The Mexican ski team just one-upped the Norway’s curling team (for reference)
– Good guy ref helps out a struggling goalie
– Not the sharpest tool in the shed
– “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Bearistotle
– Better check my blindspot
– Minnesota is cancelled
– Great. Now I want a sugar glider
– Biden Face
– This college has a good sense of humor
– Can you see me now?
– Foiled by its own fur
– Seals, the underwater version of dogs
– Simpler times
– Elderly couple leaves house. Misses bear
– You’ve got mail
– How Long Have I Got Left?
– World War II: After the War
– How I Lost My $50,000 Twitter Username (Thx for sharing Ty Smith!)
– The Oatmeal presents: Minor Differences
– Steve McQueen Interviews Kanye West
– Of bongs and bureaucrats (thx for sharing T Browne!)
– What Drives Success?
– Facebook Turns 10: The Mark Zuckerberg Interview
– Can Snowboarding Be Saved?
– In the Beginning, There Was a Nipple
5 VIDEOS + Kid President
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Bearistotle