The Shirk Report – Volume 261
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s get things rolling
– Mom mixed up pajama day and picture day
– Wait for it
– From bathrooms to boardrooms
– This week in “lost in translation”: Carefully | Dangerous
– Coolest hovercraft ever? Coolest hovercraft ever
– Worst locker ever? Worst. Locker. Ever.
– *BREAKING* Someone has discovered that a crushed marshmallow bunny looks like Kim-Jong Un
– This pedestrian bridge seems dangerous..ly fun!
– “Don’t mind if I do”
– Finally, a restaurant that lets me pay with Dr. Pepper
– Victory is mine!
– So close
– Yet so far
– Well that’s a big letdown
– Time to get loopy
– Do it for the foxes
– Grab on! There’s no time to explain
– You’ll be glad to know she won a car for this
– I kind of want a duckbill platypus
– Well that was unintentionally profound
– What have I done?
– Minivans. The ultimate sacrifice
– This concludes another week of shirking
– The Culture of Shut Up
– The Heartbleed Hit List: The Passwords You Need to Change Right Now
– Why UPS Trucks Don’t Turn Left
– Can You Identify These Cities From Their Light Signatures?
– Remembering Sony’s First Walkman
– Psychopaths: how can you spot one?
– The Most Trafficked Mammal You’ve Never Heard Of
– Eight (No, Nine!) Problems With Big Data
– Scientists are getting closer to a quantum computer — here’s why it matters
– How to Save Yourself From Infuriating Reply-All Email Chains
You called it Bas 😉
“RUN THROUGH THE DANGEROUS”