The Shirk Report – Volume 277
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Friday! | Saturday
– Business casual
– Watch me woo this lady
– It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…
– This anteater’s leg looks like a panda
– Just an otter at the end of an otter slide
– Everybody gets a kiss!
– How else would you get down from there?
– An unfortunate location for the author’s name
– YES HE CAN!
– This is the opposite of good
– Bathtub made from a single piece of quartz. Apparently cost a million dollars…
– How to fish for piranhas
– “I can’t help myself”
– Evil lurks
– I want to be friends with you
– Life is good
– Ants have mastered language. World domination is nigh
– This bar has a cool way of keeping your drinks cold
– “Oh look a pole”
– It’s Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!
– Silky smooth
– Elmo can’t believe what he’s seeing
– Meanwhile at the last stage of the Tour de France
– That’s all folks
– The Internet of Things Will Ruin Birthdays
– No Time to Think
– OkCupid: We Experiment on Human Beings
– Who Wins in the Name Game?
– New York Times Calls for Marijuana Legalization
– Steel mill worker reveals blocking view of U.S. aircraft on day of Nagasaki atomic bombing
– More Engaging Copy for the 10 Commandments
– An epic battle in streaming music is about to begin, and only a few will survive
– What Is Pinterest? A Database of Intentions
– The Down and Dirty History of TMZ
SO LONG WORK WEEK.