The Shirk Report – Volume 278
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Friday! | !!!!!
– Who wants a burger?
– Stairs, my only enemy… | blast!
– There’s one in every group
– It looks like this juggler has three hands
– Moving a picture in Microsoft Word
– Don’t like trucks?
– The least popular superhero
– This RC truck is unstoppable
– It’s Peter Dinklage doing stuff
– “Go paint the barn son”
– Thanks Internet
– It’s the man-eating Giraffe! DRIVE!!!!
– Cat attempts to catch a fish swimming under ice
– Resistance is futile
– So Neil DeGrasse Tyson just posted this picture Seth MacFarlane drew of him
– What happened to my treat?!!?!?
– I like the way this person thinks
– A most specific parking spot
– Fool me once
– Pringle stacking | Time to destroy something beautiful
– Guy was cleaning out his office and found this old award
– Well this worked out perfectly
– This deer takes great selfies
– What Do Chinese Dumplings Have to Do With Global Warming?
– How Different Cultures Understand Time
– Wikipedia refuses to delete photo as ‘monkey owns it’
– Milk Expiration Dates – Courtesy of Al Capone
– A Good Way to Wreck a Local Economy: Build Casinos
– Meet The 29-Year-Old Woman Sailing Around The World Solo
– Wireless Charging, at a Distance, Moves Forward for uBeam
– Companies proclaim water the next oil in a rush to turn resources into profit
– This Is Your Brain on Fish
– What Cartoons Can Do
Highlights from a Japanese Fireman Competition
HERE’S TO EVERYTHING
COMING TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND!