The Shirk Report – Volume 283
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Great Vest Bro
– This is the greatest scratching post of all time
– Hold my beer | I could do that I just don’t want to | Watch me
– Uh oh, rain! Better bust out my super expensive umbrella
– Let me help you with that
– So much innuendo
– Keep it moving buddy
– Don’t judge me
– How to get perfectly shaped bushes
– Trolling penguins
– A tie for the 21st century
– Be careful what you post on the Internet
– Ping Pong Rally’s On
– Slowly… slowwwwwly…. almost there
– Only guys know about this bar’s secret
– Holy Speedbumps Batman!
– The iPad proved too much
– One small step
– Decent consolation I suppose
– Best Yelp review ever?
– Thank you for the conversion Reuters
– To the rescue!
– Buddha seems to bring tranquility to Oakland neighborhood
– Steve Jobs Was a Low-Tech Parent
– The Mathematics of Ebola Trigger Stark Warnings
– Schizophrenia not a single disease but multiple genetically distinct disorders
– Why Greenland’s “Dark Snow” Should Worry You
– Pranking my roommate with targeted Facebook ads (thx for sharing Tennyson!)
– Can Memories Be Implanted and then Removed?
– Is this the world’s most radical president?
– The Great Unraveling
– Why I Hope to Die at 75
5 VIDEOS + Willie
IF YOU HAVE AN ITCH,
SCRATCH IT THIS WEEKEND!