The Shirk Report – Volume 290
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– They do look calm
– Care for a watermelon?
– This is what they were stealing in the Fast and the Furious 1 (released 2001)
– Best windshield wiper ever
– This tree looks like it’s going for a walk
– How smooth is a ride on the Bullet Train? This smooth
– Check out Einhorn’s desk in Ace Ventura
– Teamwork baby
– The biggest sham in medicine
– More sage sign wisdom
– He’s up to something, I know it
– This guy found a new use for his old tv
– Now that’s an awesome coaster
– Welcome to Wyoming!
– Guess that explains the ‘ade’ in Powerade
– Me every morning
– Why do one activity when you can do three?
– Now tell me why!!!
– mmmm ice cream sauce
– Someone left their drink in the freezer and then this happened
– Until next week my friends
– How Your Brain Decides Without You
– A Natural Fix for A.D.H.D.
– Muhammad Ali – 25 of the best photographs of the legendary boxer
– Where Did Soul-Sucking Office-Speak Come From?
– Daylight Saving Time Is America’s Greatest Shame
– Five Ways to Lie with Charts
– How Businessweek Is Reinventing the Magazine Cover (Thx for sharing @Tonewise!)
– One Woman’s Real Experience with Burnout
– Christopher Nolan: the man who rebooted the blockbuster
– The $9 Billion Witness: Meet JPMorgan Chase’s Worst Nightmare
GOPHER IT THIS WEEKEND!