The Shirk Report – Volume 293
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Looks like an important meeting next door
– This guy
– Didn’t see that coming
– Everyone enjoys the first snowfall of the year
– Wow, that is harsh
– Hats off to the world’s classiest cyclist
– Just astronaut things | and such | a day in the life
– It kind of sounds like a blanket!
– To the victor go the spoils
– “We’ll just find another one in the woods”
– A pea!
– A spider!
– “Lettuce out of here”
– Cool swimming technique
– The story of millipedes and centipedes
– Ever seen a white raven before?
– Thanks kind stranger!
– It’s hard to fool parents these days
– Laser engraving buttons
– If you’re going through a snowstorm, might as well make the best of it
– Line four of the description
– Dog is chillin’
– Look like a boss. Feel like a boss
– 10 National Geographic Photographers Give Thanks for the Photos That Changed Them
– The Real Causes of the Thanksgiving Sleepies
– How to use the colon
– The Secret Life of Passwords
– The Sound of Status: People Know High-Power Voices When They Hear Them
– Pomplamoose 2014 Tour Profits (or Lack Thereof)
– Thanksgiving as a kid vs Thanksgiving as an adult
– This Is How You Ship an F1 Car Across the Globe in 36 Hours (thx for sharing Mr. Higgins!)
– Scientists urge Governments to turn old TV frequencies into free “Super Wifi”
– Our Cats, Ourselves
5 VIDEOS + teddy bear treadmill
JUST BE YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND!