The Shirk Report – Volume 297
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Friday 😉
– For a second, he thought he was getting a car
– “She’s just going through one of her stages”
– This guy is pushing the limits of garbage disposal
– Gag gifts are the best
– Now that’s some good appropriation
– One giant leap
– A gift for the complainer in your life
– The most useless accessory ever?
– Blow drying a Chow Chow
– I understand your pain
– Office bathroom artwork
– Like a boss
– The four stages of life
– How to build a human
– Taking gift wrapping to the next level
– This dog toy is pretty sweet
– The FedEx truck on Catalina island
– Robot in disguise?
– He makes it look easy
– I think she knows what it is
– Balancing act
– A perfect break
– Eff your selfie
– Maury Christmas!
– The World Is Not Falling Apart
– Parable of the Polygons: A playable post on the shape of society
– The Most Amazing Science Images of 2014
– Four Charts that Define the World in 2014
– Nasa just emailed a wrench to space
– Religion Without God
– How Whales Geoengineer the Oceans for Us
– Does a boomerang thrown in space return to its pitcher?
– Max Martin, the Elusive Hitmaker
– The Craziest Sci-Fi Fantasies That Got Closer to Reality This Year
HERE’S TO A NICE WEEKEND OF NAUGHTINESS!