25 People Who Totally Nailed Halloween
While trick or treating is tonight, most costumes were unveiled this past weekend at parties across the globe. The subreddits r/pics and r/funny are always gold mines for creative, funny and downright scary Halloween costumes and this year was no different.
Below you will find a list of 25 people who totally nailed Halloween. Hats off to these creative souls that put such amazing effort into their costumes!
1. Amazon Prime!
2. This Mail-Order Bride
3. This Guy that Dressed Up as his Own Cat
4. Black Friday the 13th
5. Kid President with Secret Service Mom
6. A Legitimately Terrifying ‘Demogorgon’
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Carl Leck (@cblimagery) on
7. DIY Avocado Costume (belly recommended)
8. This Guy 3D Printed His Own Face
9. The Cast from Coming to America!
10. Han Cholo
11. You Know Nothing Jon Snow White
12. PC Bro from South Park
13. Wayne’s World!
14. Peter Pan’s Shadow
15. General Tso Chicken
16. Moby Dick in a Box
17. Tyrone Biggums from Chappelle’s Show
18. Amazing Cracked Doll Makeup
19. Weird Al (but really, it’s all about the dog’s face)
20. This Bird of Paradise
21. Awesome T-Rex Made With Mattress Foam and Spray Paint
23. Freddie Mercury
24. A Giant Mousetrap
25. This Family’s Costumes for the Past 5 Years!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!