The Shirk Report – Volume 564
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Stuck it
– Dance like nobody’s watching
– Meanwhile in Canada
– The good ol days
– Congratulations to the World Champion Chiefs
– Birthday cards are getting darker
– It’s fashion look it up
– Framing is everything
– Dentistry is important!
– A wise doctor once wrote
– This guy ran a half-marathon in a Kobe shirt dribbling a ball
– These two!
– NEVER FORGET
– Until next week
– What if Competition Isn’t As “Natural” As We Think?
– How Does Ibuprofen Actually Work?
– How a Long-Lost Indian Disco Record Won Over Crate Diggers and Cracked the YouTube Algorithm
– McMillions: the bizarre story of how one man stole $24m from McDonald’s
– No One Can Explain Why Planes Stay In The Air
– The Best Ways to Use Your Old Silica Gel Packets
– Caffeine has been a boon for civilization, Michael Pollan says. But it has come at a cost.
– Do Coyotes and Badgers Work Together to Find Food?
– Banksy Is a Control Freak. But He Can’t Control His Legacy.
– Near-death experience: London man shares what it’s like to die — and then come back
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER THIS WEEKEND