The Shirk Report – Volume 572
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– What should I do today?
– I would like to take this time to salute the person that made this backyard picnic table
– Brain | Also brain
– Okay brain chill
– This 3D drawing technique
– That 5-7-10 split
– Me vs Responsibilities
– This week in social distancing: Chess | Olympics | Baptism
– This graph on exponential graphs
– This graph on anxiety
– Ice cream pasta will save us all
– This week in parenting: firstborns | first graders | DINKs
– To the person that designed this sidewalk, why?
– Another productive day working from home
– Everyone’s going through it
– This week’s cover of The New Yorker
– And then there were three
– Bless you Walter
– Until next week
– Why You Should Ignore All That Coronavirus-Inspired Productivity Pressure
– Saying ‘I do’ over Zoom
– Has the coronavirus crisis has exposed the ugly truth about celebrity culture and capitalism?
– China’s Internet Is Flowering. And It Might Be Our Future.
– Ocean plastics smell like food to turtles
– How to sell good ideas
– It’s Time to Make Your Own Face Mask
– How the Pentagon Became Walmart
– The uncertainty around COVID-19 is almost as bad as the disease. But we may soon find relief
– The Frontier Couple Who Chose Death Over Life Apart
HERE’S TO WASHING HANDS
AND STAYING INSIDE THIS WEEKEND