The Friday Shirk Report – February 5, 2010 | Volume 43
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- “When I bed women I don’t need protection. Why? Because I’m…”
- Golf clap for this optical illusion
- One-Handed Clap for this illusion. To change directions focus on the left or right image then look again
- There is only one proper stance when taking a picture and this is it
- Strikingly familiar pose
- Another Google Maps Miralce. WTF is up with all the cars filling every inch of road?
- This glass cleaner isn’t just working. He’s working smart
- A Ballsy Photobomb
- Face Book
- No seriously. this is the best t-shirt ever
- Fascinating chart of America by state on religiousness, IQ etc.
- A double backflip is impressive. A double backflip on THIS is legendary
- What do you even call this? A tornado bolt?
- Anything is possible when you work as a team
- Reverse Psychology: 10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Illegal
- Brilliant Concept and Execution for Clean Drinking Water
- Nostalgia: An effective tool for a Facebook Ad
- DAMN! Nature’s Fury
- How to hug a baby
- Awesome visual of Satellites Orbiting the Earth
- Chilling Set of Propaganda Posters from North Korea with Translations
- 19 Most Complex and Dangerous Roads in the World
- 20 Incredible Gigapixel Photographs
- Highlights from the annual Tough Guy Contest
- The Slideshow of Big Bills
- Awesome gallery of athletes that have been on The Simpsons
- Looking into the Past: Brilliant Gallery of Old Photos Superimposed onto Present Day Ones
- The Stunning Gouache Paintings of Kazuki Takamatsu
- 10 Delete Scenes from Family Guy
- The iPad’s Closed System: Sometimes I Hate Being Right
*Let the video load entirely before playing around :)
ELEVATE YOUR MIND THIS WEEKEND!