The Friday Shirk Report – February 5, 2010 | Volume 43
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– “When I bed women I don’t need protection. Why? Because I’m…”
– Golf clap for this optical illusion
– One-Handed Clap for this illusion. To change directions focus on the left or right image then look again
– There is only one proper stance when taking a picture and this is it
– Strikingly familiar pose
– Another Google Maps Miralce. WTF is up with all the cars filling every inch of road?
– This glass cleaner isn’t just working. He’s working smart
– A Ballsy Photobomb
– Face Book
– No seriously. this is the best t-shirt ever
– Fascinating chart of America by state on religiousness, IQ etc.
– A double backflip is impressive. A double backflip on THIS is legendary
– What do you even call this? A tornado bolt?
– Anything is possible when you work as a team
– Reverse Psychology: 10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Illegal
– Brilliant Concept and Execution for Clean Drinking Water
– Nostalgia: An effective tool for a Facebook Ad
– DAMN! Nature’s Fury
– How to hug a baby
– Awesome visual of Satellites Orbiting the Earth
– Chilling Set of Propaganda Posters from North Korea with Translations
– 19 Most Complex and Dangerous Roads in the World
– 20 Incredible Gigapixel Photographs
– Highlights from the annual Tough Guy Contest
– The Slideshow of Big Bills
– Awesome gallery of athletes that have been on The Simpsons
– Looking into the Past: Brilliant Gallery of Old Photos Superimposed onto Present Day Ones
– The Stunning Gouache Paintings of Kazuki Takamatsu
– 10 Delete Scenes from Family Guy
– The iPad’s Closed System: Sometimes I Hate Being Right
*Let the video load entirely before playing around 🙂
ELEVATE YOUR MIND THIS WEEKEND!