The Friday Shirk Report – June 12, 2009 | Volume 9
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Ancient Chinese Humour
– Got about 12 Jennay’s
– It’s Rudy Huxtable
– Yanni is Einhorn!
– My little Zombie Pony
– Colin McRae does proper right turns
– Did you see that???
– Desktop screen capture FAIL
– This all feels vaguely familiar…
– Calvin & Hobbes – Timeless wisdom
– All Aboard!
– Sisters for over 60 years, Mabel had finally had enough.
– Mabel would later be prescribed Butisol Sodium
– Deal with it.
– Fuel up
– Correction: You’re selling a dream
– This scene makes no sense
– Spotted in Briston: Artist Snik
– Consider yourself warned
– Vader negative
– Be mindful of others
– What the
– Big Grammar is watching you
– Have a good weekend thanks again.
– Aurora Borealis in all its glory
– Doctored Photos of Kim Jong Il?
– The scandalous pictures vetoed by Italian Prime Minister Burlsconi. possibly nsfw
– I never thought bacon/sausage anything would look unappealing. Think no more
– Wimbledon, where the woman are always better than the men
– Pixar dominates.
– 1+1 = 3 Design showcase
– Crazy cloud formations
– The Godfather toy by Michael Lau. Seeick.
– Shaq tweets 20 motivational posters and excellence ensues
– The cigarette trick. Subliminal advertising for big bacco?
– How many times does the baby roll over in this video?
– Kobe Bryant interview with the late Chick Hearn after his first NBA career start. He proceeded to eat all of the pie shortly thereafter.
Give T.Hanks for the weekend