The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 10
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
25 IMAGES + 5 BONUS IMAGES TO CELEBRATE VOLUME 10!
– He puts his boat in…old-school
– I’m in your face
– Yes we
– Lots of positive things happening here
– Intergalactic, planetary. Another dimension. Another dimension
– My Face on Facebook
– THE GREATEST VISUAL PALINDROME EVER (i.e., reads same forwards as backwards)
– It means strength
– When the human mind is unleashed, good things happen.
– Knuckle sandwich. Not so tasty
– The only Dilbert comic I’ve ever chuckled at.
– The force is strong in this one.
– He should return the trophy for that
– A monocle. Always distinguised
– Big up yourself little man! You rock.
– US Air Force Identification Card
– Police medic uses his magical healing wand
– Ghost Ridin’ the Whip
– The knees! Use them!
– The dance! Woo them!
– Baking soda. Is there anything it can’t do?
– Eeeeeek! A mouse!
– You’re doing it wrong
– Untapped market?
– The choice is yours
– LV = Lamest Vehicle
– *We apologize. No caption came to mind for this photo (thank god you can’t see her toe-thumb in this pic) FYI: this is the toe-thumb
– The Ultimate Tattoo Placement Map with Legend
– Rollin’ down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice. Laaaaaaaaid…….
– Water + Electronics together at last! Behold, The iPod Stereo Pool Oasis with built-in massager. Seriously
– Ridiculous compilation of Boy Band pictures
– The Freedom Fighter’s Manual was a 15-page manual manufactured by the CIA and air-dropped over Nicaragua in 1983.
– Highlights from the World Beard and Moustache Championships 2009
– Abandoned Places in the world
– The definition of an ironic fail
– Brutally honest beer labels
– Record breaking 186-foot waterfall descent on a KAYAK
– Surprisingly entertaining. Don’t forget to click!
– Mario Lemieux Throws a Sick Stanley Cup Party
With Basketball and Hockey now over. It’s officially time for the Boys of Summer to shine
IT’S SUMMER TIME! ENJOY YOURSELVES!