The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 106
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– First one asleep gets it. You know the rules!
– Just another Hill-Billy
– Jack makes you aggressive
– The pie don’t lie
– “Yo what is that?” “$110 worth of Lucky Charms marshmallows!”
– Nice comeback
– Dogs are inefficient drinkers
– You are now reading this in Tracy Morgan’s voice
– Dog bone paperclips! Why didn’t I think of that? Oh.
– We’ve all thought this…
– In-store ‘summer sale’ sign spotted in Sydney
– A colourized portrait of Abraham Lincoln. Weird right?
– Cool forced perspective shot
– Marlin Banando
– She could do this all night you know.
– Spider – 1 | Human – 0
– Gaga copy and paste?
– Parting Words
– The Big Picture: Photojournalist Chris Hondros: At Work in Misurata, Libya. Rest in Peace
– Virtual tour of an Airbus A380
– Comprehensive list of the world’s top paid atheletes from 182 countries (thx for sharing @LBSpounds!)
– 8 Movie Special Effects You Won’t Believe Aren’t CGI
– Cuba looks back – and forward on the heels of the 50th Anniversary of the Bay of Pigs
– Top 10 Worst Moments in Boxing History. Awesome read for fans and non-fans alike
– Great compilation from MOCA’s ‘Art in the Streets’ street art festival in Los Angeles
– Gigantic database of 1,735 documentaries available for free online
– 75 exceptional moleskine notebook artworks
– The Complete 22-Minute ‘Fight for Your Right Revisited Video’ for the Beastie Boys upcoming album (good watch but I felt there was more potential given the cast…)
Saw this vid last Friday and still the best thing I’ve seen all week. Full screen!
Meanwhile in Russia… (thx for sharing @dtbrowne)!
Just shy of 4 million views in a week, easy to see why (full-screen!)
HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY YA’LL! (see what I did there?)