The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 108
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– A ten year reign comes to an end
– 100% tangy!
– Here here!
– If they sold this Chinese brand of toilet paper I would buy every single last roll
– Stop hitting yourself
– OBL strikes one last time
– Cinco de Fail
– If a friend ever asks you to babysit, take a similar picture. It will bring great joy to everyone
– This guy. With this shirt. Is unstoppable
– Data wiping a CD like a BOSS
– Emma gets to the point
– This ‘man cave’ is legit
– The Presidential ‘Package’. It’s not what you think I swear
– It’s… It’s… some kind of super-meta-photobomb!
– Taking balloon art to the next level
– Stayyyyyy…. Wait…….. Go get em’!
– Teamwork. They have none
– Should buy these for somene as a gag gift
– Remember the guy in the wheelchair from Malcolm in the Middle?
– Awesome photo essay on ‘War Dogs’ by FP
– Addiction in Afghanistan: The Lost Souls of Kabul
– National Geographic takes a brief look back at a decade of their ‘Photo of the Day’
– 6 Myths About Famous Places You Believe (Thanks to Movies)
– Animals in the News [In Focus]
– Photo Essay on Free Climber Dan Potter
– The Economist’s Obituary on Osama Bin Laden
– The Unique Trams of Hong Kong
– 48 Historical and Sacred Sites Around the World
– Level 10 Political Trolling. Someone buys the .org domain of a candidate and proceeds to pwn them (Di Di Mau button FTW)
SLOW CLAP FOR THE WEEKEND!