The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 125
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Ready? Set! OG!
– Hipster Microbes
– All the bikes
– There are two rules for success
– What the?
– He’ll flip ya. He’ll flip ya good
– Ladies please. (ps this costume is awesome, I don’t even care)
– Can we all get together and help this guy out?
– Father of the Year
– This person deserves some kind of prize
– Always wanted to do this. (Panda suit optional but preferred)
– Dog learns to catch a ball
– As if you could outrun me
– Meanwhile in Canada
– Mind Melter
– Parkour cat
– Solid overview of what’s happening at the New World Trade Center Site
– Everyone is good at something
– “Lady you’re scaring us” – Billy M
– An online ‘television’ channel of only animated gifs. Why didn’t I think of that!
– How the Gaddafis Lived
– Geek out and learn about pendulum waves. The video is amazing and hypnotic
– Interesting read on the Yakuza’s ties to Japan’s entertainment industry
– Top 10 Sports-Fashion Controversies
– Gaddafi’s Italian Connection
– Disturbing piece on Bear Farms in China. All for their bile…
– Interesting read on double amputee Oscar Pistorius and his carbon-fibre legs
– The Long and Steady Decline of Ric Flair
– Hurricane Irene in Pictures
Thx for sharing Emilio!
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
THERE SHALL BE NO LABOUR THIS WEEKEND!