The Shirk Report – Volume 147
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Fillin’ out forms in the hood is mad different
– Special People
– Stairs are for suckers ||| (original vid)
– All right!
– Check out the letter this soldier in Afghanistan just got
– Perfect for “flu season”
– “Just stand there and look busy”
– How my family sees me
– So confused right now
– T-Rex trying things
– “Pardon me ladies”
– Meanwhile in Canada
– Samuel L. Jackson’s famous role in 1989’s Sea of Love (skeptical? check out IMDB)
– You know how we do
– Always mess that up
– This speech bubble is just wow
– Silver Surfer Google Image Search oh and searching MOP works too (thx for the tip on that one Gerred S.)!
– Your Bill Cosby sweater is inferior
– A bathroom limerick
– Fortunate to say the least
– Like Father, Like Son: Kim Jong Un Looking at Things
– 16 of the Smartest Children in History (thx for sharing Gilly!)
– 200 Million??? David Choe, Facebook’s Millionaire Graffiti Artist (thx for @PogeyPete!)
– 20 things you never knew about famous inventions
– Two thousand years in one chart
– 20 Real Pictures Spread Via the Internet
– You’ll Download Physical Objects Sooner Than You Think, Thanks to Kids Like These
– US court says $500m of gold and silver coins recovered by US treasure-hunters from Atlantic in 2007 belongs to Spain
– Intriguing Photojournal on Coal
– How Sinaloa cartel boss ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán got U.S. agents to help him become Mexico’s most powerful drug lord (thx for sharing Sutin!)
5 VIDEOS + 2 Bonus vids
X Games Roundup
Thx for sharing Julian!
TAKE IT EASY THIS WEEKEND!