The Shirk Report – Volume 152
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Just a dog falling asleep and then waking up
– Sleeping on the job. Level: Expert
– I think he’s having a bad day
– Skrillex drops groceries
– To whom it may concern
– Urban planning in Eixample, Barcelona
– Hardcore Corn. It’s nastier than you think (it’s SFW)
– Surprise Muthaf*cka! (ps. it’s Doakes from Dexter)
– 3D Escher Panoramic is Awesome
– Chewbacca and R2D2 chilling on set. Nice t-shirt!
– Now that’s a slice of pizza!
– Haters gonna…………………………………… hate
– Wish this was the actual movie/poster
– Urban Dictionary
– Terrible attempt
– Some would argue it’s the most important statistical category in basketball
– The power of the panda
– This could only be one country
– Big suited babies. This should become a thing
– How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love
– Highlights from Smithsonian Magazine’s Annual Photo Contest (thx for sharing Laura S-B!)
– Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2012
– Splicing historic war photos into current images of the same location
– Uncle Sam: If It Ends in .Com, It’s .Seizable
– Call of Apathy: Violent Young Men and Our Place in War (An interesting read but hard to verify its validity)
– 17 More Images You Won’t Believe Aren’t Photoshopped
– Oxygen envelops Saturn’s icy moon
– 23-year-old FX Trader Drops $322K at bar. 200K of that went towards one bottle of champagne
– Kill the Messenger: What Russia taught Syria: When you destroy a city
– +1 resource bonus: 45 HQ Calvin & Hobbes Desktop Backgrounds (thx for sharing @Tonewise!)
5 VIDEOS +1 bonus
Thx for sharing Smith Brothers!
HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS THIS WEEKEND!