The Shirk Report – Volume 193
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
– Lenny Kravitz says your scarf is inferior
– Short legs + stairs
– Winter biking
– People of
Wal-Mart Home Depot
– And then it dawned on Jesse
– Why does coffee and orange juice taste good together?
– You can’t test the signature of Saul Bass. Don’t even try
– “It didn’t pop. We’ll have to try again”
– Beware: this polar bear knows kung-fu
– This is what happens when you google ‘festivus’ | Click for proof
– “Tie one on”
– These rules. They sound familiar…
– Everything looks cooler in slow-motion
– Meanwhile in Dubai
– Sign don’t lie
– Old time cough syrup
– Terrible ad placement
– You’ve been hit by… You’ve been struck by…
– So they can talk!
– Now and Then
– It’s a pick-up van
– Finally a solution!
– Except for you Gabriel
– Looking for me?
– Why 2012 was the best year ever
– 26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year (thx for sharing Lexy! Heal up!)
– The five most disruptive technologies of 2012
– 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person
– The Freedom of an Armed Society (expectedly, some interesting comments as well)
– The Oatmeal’s State of the Web – Winter Edition
– Meet the private equity firm that dominates the US gun industry
– HSBC, too big to jail, is the new poster child for US two-tiered justice system
– The 15 Most Dangerous People in the World (interesting read but do not agree with some of selections)
– Obesity killing three times as many as malnutrition
5 VIDEOS + Cuban Pete
WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS MY FRIENDS!