The Shirk Report – Volume 238
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Some costumes from last night: here | here | here | here
– That’s the guy!
– Baby loves to be balanced
– Thieves have figured out how to circumvent door alarms
– Crabbing: It’s how you land in extreme crosswinds
– Google Maps view of a church at Highland & 2nd Ave in Dixon, Illionois | Hydrant being flushed | Link to Google Maps
– Kid at the zoo dropped his Nintendo DS into the Gorilla cage. Then this happened
– Grapes to raisins
– Sweet snake costume (note the ‘3rd hand’)
– Clever bird
– The ‘sex scandal’ look transcends species
– Who knew moray eels could be so cuddly?
– Hang time
– Ping Pong Cat
– You know it’s windy when
– Why I Quit Major League Baseball
– Why Do Leaves Turn Different Colors?
– Path to Success for One Palestinian Hacker: Publicly Owning Mark Zuckerberg
– Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they’re now worth $886k
– Watch 15 Vintage MS-DOS Viruses in Action
– 6 Ridiculous Science Myths You Learned in Kindergarten
– Debunking flu vaccine myths
– Are We Still Evolving?
– The Tragic Tale of a Legendary Concert Taper
– Lean On Me: Emoji Death Threats and Instagram’s Codeine Kingpin
Thanks for sharing Reever!
Better viewed full-screen
TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS WEEKEND!