The Shirk Report – Volume 533
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Can a gif cause congestion?
– Does anyone not do this?
– Ridiculously photogenic jogger realizes mid stride what was happening
– This guy is toast when he gets home | Him too
– The laziest game of fetch you will ever see
– This guy got sick of people asking him for free ice cream in exchange for exposure
– Subtle trolling is the best trolling
– That’s one way to pull up
– Jacob will lead us
– When you show up on the last day of the group project
– I can’t stop watching this | Later that day
– How many of you tried immediately after reading this?
– Until next week
– What It Felt Like to Almost Die
– Pick a dollar amount. You receive that amount as long as most people pick a higher amount.
– For Smart Animals, Octopuses Are Very Weird
– How Modern Life is Transforming the Human Skeleton
– Venice is Dying a Long, Slow Death
– From a Feud With Roseanne Barr to Walking Away From $110 Million for Season 10: 30 Fascinating Facts About Seinfeld
– Dive beneath the pyramids of Egypt’s black pharaohs
– In Defense of Mayonnaise
– Destroyer of Worlds
– Miracle on Dan Bus #4
5 VIDEOS + dog dab
Please make my dog famous, she dabs people up… pic.twitter.com/FyzDPUzkdL
— Andrea (@foreverdrey) June 28, 2019
BowlBot 5000 #cinema4d #octanerender #3d #rendering3d #aftereffects #3drendering #3drender #c4d #c4dart #digitalart #robot #3dart #compositing #cgi #animation #3danimation #render #surreal42 #motiongraphics #howiseedatworld #mdcommunity #mograph #mgcollective #dailyrender pic.twitter.com/iVbvfED80R
— Tom Coben (@TomCoben) July 3, 2019
DO IT FOR THE GRAM THIS WEEKEND