The Shirk Report – Volume 548
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Me trying to figure out how to get this damn report out earlier (sorry!)
– When the veil upstages the groom
– Has science gone too far?
– This pen measures its ink in words
– Public service announcement
– Lifetime ban for sure
– Whoa check out this scope
– Going up
– Going down
– Face for scale
– It was the best of times, it was the worst of times
– This theatre under construction still updates its sign
– Weird neck but okay
– Like father like son
– These two know the importance of hydration
– Time to get wholesome
– Until next week
– The Lines of Code That Changed Everything
– Winners of Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019
– Can You Draw a Perfect Circle?
– What happens when a city bans cars from its streets?
– 25 Interesting Facts About Food by Gastropod
– Bill Gates gave away $35 billion this year but didn’t see his personal net worth drop
– ‘El Camino’: Easter Eggs, Callbacks, And Other Details You May Have Missed *SPOILER ALERT*
– “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook” author must pay victim’s dad $450,000, jury says
– Make More Land
– Fortnite has reached The End – changing video game storytelling for good
5 VIDEOS + the day after I buy a Tesla
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by House of Highlights (@houseofhighlights) on
HERE’S TO A CRAZY WEEKEND!