The Shirk Report – Volume 559
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Heading into the new year like
– A dramatic reenactment of the Jurassic Park chase scene
– When your car gets towed and you get a speeding ticket on top of it
– Don’t tell me what I can and can’t be
– Piece of cake
– He’s real!
– Check out this roll cloud
– Marketing done right
– The measure of a healthy relationship
– The speed which this pilot puts on his oxygen mask
– Mood for 2020
– Prove me wrong
– Kinda forgot about this, but it’s true
– Moms vs Dads
– Teamwork makes the dream work
– Let’s help each other out more this year
– “Ever since my niece saw Toy Story, she shouts ‘I’m leaving!’ and then peeks at her room like this” 😭😭😭
– Until next week
– My Half Hour With Einstein (PDF)
– Movies are getting software updates now
– Desperate Beijing motorists marrying people just so they can secure a licence plate for their car
– A Doctor’s Diary: The Overnight Shift in the E.R.
– Too Anxious to Press Play
– What Is Enough? Teachings From Japanese Craftsmanship
– Exploring the Looming Water Crisis
– AbeBooks’ Most Expensive Book Sales of 2019
– The changing face of luxury
– I Quit My Job at 50 to Reinvent Myself. Pro Tip: Don’t Do This.
5 VIDEOS + oh snap
HERE’S TO THE FIRST WEEKEND OF THE YEAR!