The Shirk Report – Volume 570
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Quarantine: Day 7
– Enough already
– Abort! Abort!
– Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
– Meanwhile in Canada: reporters are taping mics to hockey sticks to maintain safe distances
– The aquarium is closed so penguins are getting a chance to explore the grounds
– Spider time!
– Walking through Sequoia National Park during a snowstorm looks incredible
– Imagine camping and waking up to lions licking the dew off your tent
– WYD? A venn diagram
– Multitasking: in chart form
– Confused dog staring at his owner that is now working from home, a collage
– A newfound respect
– OH HELL NAW!
– Nope nope nope nope nope
– Yup yup yup yup yup
– Taste the rainbow?
– Cute little stinkers aren’t they
– Until next week
– This Is How We Can Beat the Coronavirus
– Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria. Why Isn’t It Everywhere?
– COVID-19 in US and Canada: Real Time Updates with Credible Sources
– How to Virtually Explore the Smithsonian From Your Living Room
– A Therapist’s Guide to Staying Sane During a Pandemic
– How to Build Your Own Airplane—From Cockpit to Parachute
– Explore 30 UNESCO World Heritage Sites Around the World Using Street View
– We’re not going back to normal
– Effective Immediately: We Are Closing Our Homeschool
– Watch the vid, stay for the replies
5 VIDEOS + cheers
Safe to say that @UARKLaw Professor @grantalexnunn, "Criminal Procedure–Class 16," is an early favorite for Best Recorded Lecture 2020. Check out the trailer (i.e., the first two mins) of the lecture to see why. pic.twitter.com/fWvUer1oGO
— Alex Carroll (@alexchcarroll) March 17, 2020
Guy animates audio clip from the end of the podcast “Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend” ep. 3
SOMETHING ABOUT WASHING YOUR HANDS THIS WEEKEND