The Shirk Report – Volume 587
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Photo checks out
– Me vs my problems
– Dad joke incoming
– This week in pandemic signage: one | two | three
– The light illuminated these knobs perfectly
– Me writing an email
– Offering durian fruit to cats
– This ingenious way of sorting fruits by size
– The clearness of this water
– Killed it!
– Do you have a minute to talk about the environment?
– Mask of the week!
– Her jacket looks like a tiny person
– This University laid walkways where the students naturally made paths in the grass
– Next up in our ongoing series of loos with a view
– How to make teddy bear towel art
– Weekend mood
– Weekend mood continued
– Until next week
– Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
– The Role of Cognitive Dissonance in the Pandemic
– You’re Doomscrolling Again. Here’s How to Snap Out of It.
– Meet the company that sells your lost airplane luggage
– The 50 Best Ambient Albums of All Time
– Erdogan Signs Decree Allowing Hagia Sophia to Be Used as a Mosque Again
– What Bird are You Most Like?
– Who’s Behind Wednesday’s Epic Twitter Hack?
– That Time Charlie Chaplin Almost Got Assassinated In Japan
– How Gödel’s Proof Works
5 VIDEOS + Bezos
HERE’S TO THE WEEKEND! BE SAFE AND ENJOY.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK. THANKS SO MUCH!