The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 103
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- What you’ve never heard of the Chinese shirt roll?
- Little kid owns a soccer player
- Banksy bombs a gallery with great success
- The Morning Glory Pool at Yellowstone National Park. Must. Jump. In.
- Celebratory fail goes horizontal
- Captain Hook!
- The look of complete and utter horror
- And Peet would shat his pants shortly thereafter
- Ever wonder what time it is in Antarctica?
- Get that sh*t out of here son
- That’s how I sleep
- Wow Adrian Beltre really doesn’t like to get his head rubbed
- Snatchin’ yo lunches up
- DJ Old Skool
- I <3 bacon trampolines!
- Wait a minute. That looks like…
- Did you know angora wool comes from a rabbit? And it’s puffiest rabbit you ever saw?
- Shatner. Emmy performance every time
- No respect
- Awesome gallery of Earth Hour 2011. Click each image to see the lights magically turn off!
- The Top 30 Animated Sports Gifs of this past winter (thx for sharing Chops!)
- Whoah. It’s Google Maps…. for the human body. This is pretty awesome
- A moving photojournal of bombed-out Beirut
- Agricultural Patters as seen from space
- The other side of Gandhi. I was definitely not aware of this side
- The offices of Skype are impressive
- Creative student project for Museum adverts. It was originally for the Smithsonian but they sent a cease and desist. Figures.
- 50 things that look like faces (thx for sharing D. Green!)
- Fascinating article on the Stuxnet Virus, the new face of 21st-century warfare: Invisible, anonymous, and devastating (thx for sharing Ruta!)
Creative recut re-imagines Ferris Bueller as an Indie ‘coming of age’ flick
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
DON’T FOOL WITH ME APRIL!