The Shirk Report – Volume 210
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- I could have sworn my tent was right here a minute ago
- Here you go. Just kidding
- This gentleman is wearing a monocle
- Instant regret in 5..4..3..
- I tried to warn him the shirt wouldn’t work
- It’s reclaimed
- Okay fine, I’ll get some breasts. Jeez.
- This resignation was a piece of cake
- You can’t make this stuff up
- This is my mayor (Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto) | An FPS pov
- Got salt?
- Filthy little printer
- Overpowered by the power of Power Wheels
- Tried to sneak a pic of the Rock. Didn’t work
- In Florida, shade trumps proximity
- It can happen at any time, at any place (thx for sharing Niravong!)
- F*ck everything
- And you thought your schoolyard was rough?
- Roller coaster shenanigans
- Three things I hate
- Ever wonder why you feel so bad after eating a bowl of instant noodles?
- Ladies. I’ve arrived
– The problem with vanity license plates is that they can be open to interpretation | This however is just awesome
- One man’s journey from Los Angeles to Real Madrid good-luck charm
- Digital Drills: The Monster Machines that Mine Bitcoin
- Why Cell Phone Networks Fail in Emergencies
- How Pixar Used Moore’s Law to Predict the Future
- Giving your love life to Google Glass and the hive mind
- Gitmo Is Killing Me
- China’s Internet: A giant cage
- A Senate in the Gun Lobby’s Grip
- Tracking whole colonies shows ants make career moves
- TIME’s Annual 100 Most Influential People in the World
Thx for sharing TMAC!
The Weekend is Almost Here
Prepare for Liftoff!