The Shirk Report – Volume 210
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
– I could have sworn my tent was right here a minute ago
– Here you go. Just kidding
– This gentleman is wearing a monocle
– Instant regret in 5..4..3..
– I tried to warn him the shirt wouldn’t work
– It’s reclaimed
– Okay fine, I’ll get some breasts. Jeez.
– This resignation was a piece of cake
– You can’t make this stuff up
– This is my mayor (Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto) | An FPS pov
– Got salt?
– Filthy little printer
– Overpowered by the power of Power Wheels
– Tried to sneak a pic of the Rock. Didn’t work
– In Florida, shade trumps proximity
– It can happen at any time, at any place (thx for sharing Niravong!)
– F*ck everything
– And you thought your schoolyard was rough?
– Roller coaster shenanigans
– Three things I hate
– Ever wonder why you feel so bad after eating a bowl of instant noodles?
– Ladies. I’ve arrived
– The problem with vanity license plates is that they can be open to interpretation | This however is just awesome
– One man’s journey from Los Angeles to Real Madrid good-luck charm
– Digital Drills: The Monster Machines that Mine Bitcoin
– Why Cell Phone Networks Fail in Emergencies
– How Pixar Used Moore’s Law to Predict the Future
– Giving your love life to Google Glass and the hive mind
– Gitmo Is Killing Me
– China’s Internet: A giant cage
– A Senate in the Gun Lobby’s Grip
– Tracking whole colonies shows ants make career moves
– TIME’s Annual 100 Most Influential People in the World
Thx for sharing TMAC!
The Weekend is Almost Here
Prepare for Liftoff!