The Shirk Report – Volume 347
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Wake up, it’s Friday!
– Magic tricks for orangutangs
– It’s time to get in the holiday spirit: Let it snow! | Feliz!
– So a bald eagle named ‘Uncle Sam’ met Donald Trump this week
– “Please insert card like this”
– Aww Starbucks has cookies of polar bears wearing scarves—but it kind of looks like their throats got…
– The kids are going to be all right
– Our love will carry on forever, just like these two heart-shaped balloons
– The name’s Wenger. Arsène Wenger.
– The latest message from my computer has left me feeling uneasy
– The Dwight Schrute Collection is now available
– Pregnant pre-school teacher asks her students what she should name her baby
– The most pissed off cat I have ever seen
– This guy
– Somebody done goofed
– Look ma, giant horseshoes!
– Cat beautifully photobombs the family portrait
– “I’m so ready for fetch”
– Endless cauliflower
– Teenage friends
– You know this squirrel has the biggest stash of nuts
– Until next week
– Bitcoin’s Creator Satoshi Nakamoto is Probably This Unknown Australian Genius
– This is the first editorial that has appeared on the front page of the New York Times since 1920
– The Contestant Who Outsmarted The Price Is Right
– How Elmo Ruined Sesame Street
– Quartz Asked 40 Thought Leaders: What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
– 9 Facts About Krampus, St. Nick’s Demonic Companion
– Driverless cars could spell the end for domestic flights, says Audi strategist
– What Really Happens When You Get Shot
– The fall of Jersey: how a tax haven goes bust
– The Atlantic’s In Focus 2015: The Year in Photos, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
5 VIDEOS + sweet action
Thx for sharing Mario!
Thx for sharing Tonewise!
YOU STAY AWESOME THIS WEEKEND!