The Shirk Report – Volume 376
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Friday! | Friday!! | Friday!!!
– And the awkward handshake of the week award goes to | my thoughts exactly
– The deer was angry that day my friends
– Passing cyclist waves at Boris Johnson
– Dunk of the year
– The show must go on
– Small marketing budget? Try using the same stock photography model twice!
– When your doppelgänger becomes famous | Birdie Sanders feels your pain
– It’s Bruce Wee!
– These guys can walk
– Fencing anyone?
– So the trip to the zoo went swimmingly
– He’s looking away now’s my chance!
– Right in the throat | Right in the noggin | You know what’s next
– This cricket umpire looks like a boss in a video game
– This can of sealant leaked and sealed itself
– For science!
– Fish out of water
– Until next week
– All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization
– The Primate Awards
– This Bird Can Stay Aloft for Almost Two Months Without Landing or Resting
– How Astronomers Analyze Images
– Tesla’s Autopilot Has Had Its First Deadly Crash
– Debunking the Myth of the 10,000-Hours Rule: What It Actually Takes to Reach Genius-Level Excellence
– Rare Dinosaur-Era Bird Wings Found Trapped in Amber
– Google’s Satellite Map Gets a 700-Trillion-Pixel Makeover
– Clever Attack Uses the Sound of a Computer’s Fan to Steal Data
– Why elections are bad for democracy (thx for sharing Tennyson!)
HERE’S TO A FURIOUSLY HAPPY WEEKEND!