The Shirk Report – Volume 462
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– When speed is life
– Acceptable? This is on par with Santa Clause
– Before they ripen, you can see how eggplants get their name
– What are you gonna do with that ladder?
– Pffft. Hold my beer
– Judges what say you? | Sifter what say you?
– Please understand
– Another mystery solved
– Just look at the light, just look at the light | Also true
– Coming in hot!
– The wedding photographer baptism is a rite of passage
– Ditto for ball boys/girls
– You really blew it
– Now that’s how you do it
– Have you met Bodhi? He’s so chill. Love Bodhi
– Can I be real for a second?
– This taxi driver’s key chain
– Just do it
– Until next week
– The humble office-supply item that can explain humanity’s imminent doom
– The great big Spotify scam: Did a Bulgarian playlister swindle their way to a fortune on streaming service?
– Counting Calories Is Not the Key to Weight Loss, New Study Finds
– At This Staten Island Restaurant, a Kitchen Run by Grandmas
– Inside the Federal Bureau Of Way Too Many Guns
– The Amazing Story of the Russian Defector Who Changed his Mind
– What an Ayahuasca Retreat Showed Me About My Life
– The Rise of Virtual Citizenship
– The Case for Making Cities Out of Wood
– This Design Generation Has Failed
5 VIDEOS + happiness
EVERYONE CHILL THIS WEEKEND