The Friday Shirk Report – July 31, 2009 | Volume 16
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– “My President is black | My Santa Clause too | and I’ll be god damned if you pity tha fool” – Jay-Z
– The recession. It affects everybody.
– Happy Hilary is happy.
– Awesome aerial of Chicago
– She’s doing it on purpose.
– Putin in a bear suit. It’s exactly like it souds
– Don’t worry, he know Jiu-Jitsu
– Seriously though. Why?
– HEADON. Apply directly to the forehead.
– “All aboard” seems to be the obvious caption
– Badass car-bike thingie
– Yes Dawg! Do my bidding
– The most touching photo-essay I’ve seen in months
– Get out of here kid. This is adult stuff.
– Mentos justice
– That’ll learn her to mess with my art supplies
– It’s because he’s small in the pants.
– Now with corn!
– An honest mistake
– 11 famous people in the wrong careers at age 30
– How some of your favourite bands got their names
– A poignant and fascinating article on David Hasslehoff
– Massive lifelike drawings with a ballpoint pen
– From fanciful to failriffic. An interesting collection of bike-mods
– Seinfeld reunion coming on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Excellent.
– Big Picture does lightning
– Sneak peak at the iPhone 3GI SICK!!
– 103-year-old mansion in Rhode Island is on an island
– The most entertaining story I’ve read in a while. A tale about Andre the Giant, the world’s most legendary drinker [Sifter recommends]
*This particular video is not in HD but the actual TV series will be
May Your Weekend Be Long