The Friday Shirk Report – December 4, 2009 | Volume 34
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Good technique. 7/10
– If life were a video game this would be true
– Microsoft Excel Art
– When coincidental photography goes disgusting
– Everything about this picture is right
– With great vengeance and furious anger…
– The Path to Enlightenment Can be Bumpy
– This store has everything
– How to Smoke Pot and Stay out of Jail
– Flamethrowers in WWII
– Julius Seizure
– Great Print Ad for Science World
– Bivouacking is serious business
– Dog Tired
– Dual purpose lock also protects against turd burglars
– Living long and prosperous
– Is there something comical about my appearance when I’m driving my automobile?
– Batman vs Batman
– Don’t Know What Chart to Use? There’s a Chart for That!
– Legendary Photoshoot
– The World’s Tallest Model
– 20 Things Worth Knowing about Beer
– The World’s Most Extreme and Dangerous Roads
– Nature Rules. Brilliant Photo Gallery
– 15 Coolest Google Earth Finds
– Everyone knows Santa, but what do you know about Krampus?
– Red Dot Design Award 2009: The Ecological and Economical Traffic Light Concept
– Popular Science: The Most Amazing Scientific Images of 2009
– 50 Wall Murals from Around the World
5 VIDEOS +1 BONUS
CHEER UP FRIEND, IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
If you’re on Twitter or Facebook, let’s connect!