The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 101
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Comedy is all about timing
– Mrs. Chiggers never loses
– I’d like a box of these business cards please
– Rather than obtain actual quotes for the back cover of her book, this writer just made them up
– Okay if I had this dude for a pet I would actually want spiders in my house. Big massive ones!
– Darryl. He has to win in every situation. At all costs
– “The ironing is delicious” – Bartholomew S. (see here for reference)
– Get a 6-pack in seconds!
– Look at me when I’m talking to you
– Taco Bell in Inglewood, California. Does not give you the warm fuzzies
– Not everyone has a camera phone okay!
– Both of these statements are true
– This home improvement mascot kicks ass. Look at those biceps!
– Sweet paint job for a jeep
– I actually want this pillow
– Cool gigapan shot taken at Tahrir Square
– More subtle innuendo from Disney
– Stencil art spotted on the campus of Berkley
– Aggressive t-shirt spotted at grocery store
– Just a squirrel eating a bread stick
– Chilling before & after shots of the Quake/Tsunami in Japan using an interactive slider NEW YORK TIMES ||| ABC News (thx for sharing Lexy!)
– A brief history of Europe through an iconic set of photographs
– The top 15 iPhone autocorrects from Feb 2011 (thx for sharing Sue K!)
– How a Netflix Original-Series Deal Could Change TV-Making
– Very detailed article on the bullying incident with the now Internet-legend ‘Casey’. Be sure to watch the original vid and the image gallery at the bottom
– How a Hacker with an iPhone took over screens in Times Square (thx for sharing Lalonde!)
– Guy from Blues Clues has a pretty sweet bachelor pad in Brooklyn
– Good visuals and well explained: How a Reactor Shuts Down and What Happens in a Meltdown
– An interview with the 360 panorama man
– Atlantic’s In Focus – 1923 Kanto Earthquake: Echoes from Japan’s Past
Thx for sharing T. Browne
Trance. On a guitar????
SPRING IS IN THE AIR!