The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 102
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Focus Tiger! You gotta get your groove back!
– James’ Face
– The legend of Casey grows
– When you can land like this, you don’t need a helmet
– First time meeting the GFs parents and subsequently the first picture ever taken with them. Seemed like a good idea at the time
– We’re at work on our comps. This Libyan youth has an RPG. Could be a new Nike advert?
– The tiny leaves theory
– Nice try Kimmy, nice try
– Jean Claude Zaandam! That’s big!
– Street lava yo
– Sorrow truck is full of regret. Will you forgive him?
– Dear BLANK please BLANK
– Bedroom. Literally.
– Bowl is empty. And there’s something weird going on with his leg. oh and pic is awesome
– A bitter truth
– This hood ornament freaks people out
– Massive proofreading fail. And of course the mag is dog-focused. Double fail
– Slick paint job on this artificial limb. Scroll down for more pics
– You stay classy refined sugar
– Brittany’s mind is about to be blown
– Incredible celebrity portraiture series by Martin Schoeller
– Amazing feature on National Geographic about the Catacombs under Paris. Be sure to check out the incredible photo gallery that accompanies the article. Very awesome
– A brilliant photo story on ‘Infrastructure’. Diggin’ this format
– 10 Unusual Things About Steve Jobs. Who I now think is kind of a dick
– Fascinating article on 12-year-old math prodigy Jacob Barnett
– 6 Important Things You Didn’t Know We’re Running Out Of
– The 15 Stupidest Products of All Time
– Microsoft shuts down spam behemoth Rustock, reduces worldwide spam by 39%. This botnet could send 30 billion spam emails PER DAY
– Awesome illustrated story of Benjamin Franklin by NYT’s Maira Kalman
– Oh snap. Every single cover of MAD Magazine ever
Thx for sharing G Money!
+1 bonus – Thx for sharing T. Browne, you’re on fire!