The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 110
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Seagull does the derp dance
– The hippest hipster in all of hipsterdom
– I feel terrible but I must
– Reverse catastrophe (fear not, they are crash test dummies)
– this headline is amazingly amazing
– Poor hitman…
– Mother scorprion will give you daymares
– Just a guy filling a pool…
– Wait for it…
– MacGyver Janitor
– This incense is the one
– Marching Bands in FFWD look sweet
– A simple comparison
– Eye of the aperture
– Has this happened to you?
– If you are a badass and you happen to be diving, you already own this knife
– How to play ca$h club!
– Perhaps the oldest photobomb in existence
– Incredible audio slideshow by the BBC highlighting photographs from the Travel Photographer of the Year Exhibition
– Chilling photo series on nuclear detonations from the past. Insane photographs
– Crazy gallery of homemade dams trying to hold back the mighty Mississippi. Valiant attempts to save their homes
– Some guy convinced his grandfather that Twitter was google. This is an account of those search queries, aptly named: @Oldmansearch
– A pictorial history of dentistry. Makes you appreciate medical technology
– Stunning Landscape Photography by Kevin McNeal
– 25 Awesome Examples of Extreme Photography
– You know those ‘PostSecret’ postcards teenagers mail anonymously to be posted online? This is a smartass’ response to their woe
– Remember X-Men the animated series? Marvel has posted every single episode online for free! Forgot how awesome the theme music was
– Sneakerpedia is the Wikipedia of shoes. Great pics but a little light on info
Meanwhile in New York City…
How do you discover this?
The greatest Schwarzenegger sound-byte in history
ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND CANADA!