The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 129
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Off to a bad start
– This dude is mad sweaty || Alternate gif just because
– There are two types of people in this world…
– Just get a laptop dude
– He burnin’
– [Arnold voice]Get to the choppa![/Arnold voice]
– Let me show you the dance of my people
– “Uh no, I wanted it that way”
– Russel Brand on coconut water
– It all makes sense now. Anderson Silva is Neo
– Fact: The longer you’re an expert, the bigger your hair gets
– Troll dad is faster than you
– A plank of wood? Seriously?
– The creepiest pic you’ll see all week
– I thought this was how everyone ate Pringles?
– There’s something wrong with these pumpkins…
– Meanwhile in Russia
– Don’t tell me what to do box!
– Chewy Vuitton
– This boat lift is amazing (but nowhere near this fast in real life)
– 7 Terrible Sports Achievements That Will Never Be Equaled
– Chilling photos of the recent floods in South & Southeast Asia
– Amazon, the Company That Ate the World
– Libyan Rebels attack final Gadaffi strongholds
– Giant WWI Crowd Pictures Made With Thousands of People
– Fascinating gallery of tattoos around the world
– Spend some time on Forbes’ Billionaires of the World Page. Some interesting ways to sort, filter and learn about them
– Guy builds his own Lambourghini Countach in his garage for 18 years
– Massive gallery of coloured photographs from the Great Depression era
– Entertaining piece by Malcolm Gladwell on the New Jersey Nets and NBA economics (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
Aurora Borealis seen from the ISS
The move at 4:13…
TRY AND KEEP UP THIS WEEKEND!