The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 133
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Gore and Clinton hamming it up
– How to drink stealthily
– Automatic Swimming
– “This is even more painful than it looks” ||| for reference
– Some classy Capybaras
– Rear entrance
– A peacock taking off
– 3 movies 1 shirt
– I guess it could have been worse…
– This pumpkin > all other pumpkins
– Great headline with excellent use of CAPITALIZATION
– Oh Philosoraptor. The Sifter has missed you
– Father of the year?
– Interesting disclaimer before Tom & Jerry cartoon comes on
– Classic Chappelle
– Whatever this is it cannot be unseen
– Oh sh*t green light! Better run back to the sidewalk
– Young at heart
– Beautiful collection of skylines around the world
– Fascinating read on ‘subject validation’ by David McRaney
– Today I learned that Holland was on of the world’s biggest Coke manufacturers
– Wall-Street: Winning vs Cheating?
– Chicks with Guns. Exactly what it sounds like
– Rider on the Storm
– Ever heard of the Mexican Mafia Prison Gang? ||| Link to longer PDF if you’re so inclined
– Incredible gallery of aerial photographs of London at night
– Whether you support WikiLeaks or not, the blockade by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and others is an attack on free speech
– The Creation Myth: Xerox PARC, Apple, and the truth about innovation by Malcolm Gladwell
Thx for sharing Carly!
Hire this man
Thanks for sharing @BigEdd!
YOU STAY CLASSY THIS WEEKEND!