The Shirk Report – Volume 138
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– This guy came to party
– First year res. Good times
– This appeal from Jimmy really struck home
– This product review is simply amazing
– Disney Face Swap: As entertaining as it sounds
– Beer and watermelons = good times
– Who makes/buys this crap? (Check out the fear mongering by the earwig and spider on this packaging)
– Breakfast cupcakes. This. Looks. Delicious
– The horror
– Weird Al livin’ up to his moniker
– Frosty no!
– Eye contact do’s and dont’s (thx for sharing Nina!)
– Inappropriate Ninja Turtles. You too April!
– Great job on the zoom
– Ahh Lord Emostabe, we finally meet
– All valid questions worthy of a sign
– One man’s trash is another man’s… shoe
– So that’s what he looks like!
– Behind the scenes of a prop shop in Hollywood
– Where in the World? A fun Google Earth Puzzle Game
– 25 Beautifully Illustrated Thought-Provoking Questions
– Chrome overtakes Firefox for the first time globally
– Impressive collection of aerial photographs from Dubai
– Rock formations from around the world
– The Paris Underbelly Surfaces: A New Gallery Beneath the City (thx for sharing @dtbrowne!)
– The Great American Adderall Drought
– 15 Weird Natural Phenomena
– Entertaining collection of street art
– Secret App on Millions of Phones Logs Key Taps
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
Awesomeness starts at 2:09
Yes that’s a real dog…
DECEMBER IS UPON US. IT’S TIME TO PARTY