The Shirk Report – Volume 254
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s get right into it
– This meerkat is struggling to stay awake
– Your backpack is inferior | Your suitcase is irrelevant
– Leading up to today’s Canada/USA Olympic hockey game, this was spotted in Chicago
– You can do it putt your ass into it
– Going for a spin brb
– “Get off the field Mom, you’re high on Zyrtec again”
– Best. Science Fair Project. Ever.
– Humans doing coordinated things
– Yao Ming. Making everything look tiny since 1980
– I see what you did there BBC News
– Playing it cool
– “My job here is done” – Snow plow driver
– What you’ve never seen a monkey with sunglasses riding a goat before?
– Let my people go
– A building sheds its skin
– This drinking goat is making me uncomfortable
– Footballers in Germany know how to celebrate
– This week in adorable animals: a baby camel and a lab piano
– That moment when you realize you just messed up
– You know it’s time to leave a planet when…
– To reduce traffic accidents and animal deaths in Lapland, Finland, reindeer antlers are sprayed with reflective paint
– Duck.. duck.. goose!
– And that concludes this week’s pictures
– Is the Universe a Simulation?
– The War on Reason
– Why are almonds so expensive?
– Four Numbers That Explain Why Facebook Acquired WhatsApp | The Rags-To-Riches Tale of Jan Koum
– How the north ended up on top of the map
– Alien Earths: why life on other worlds would be far weirder than us
– Why major creative breakthroughs happen in your late thirties
– One-Percent Jokes and Plutocrats in Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street Secret Society
– Trouble Sleeping? Go Camping
– This Old Man: Life in the Nineties
5 VIDEOS + rapper’s delight
TAKE A SEAT
THE WEEKEND IS HERE!